Stop Password Sprawl with SaaS Single Sign-On via Active Directory
This whitepaper addresses how to deal with the cost and complexity of managing additional identity silos during the adoption of new SaaS, including integration costs, increased help desk load and lower productivity as users struggle with multiple passwords, password policies and frustrating login interfaces for browsers and client applications on mobile devices.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Opponents restate security, scope concerns as metadata retention becomes Australian law
- The week in security: Now law in Australia, data retention challenged overseas
- GitHub recovering from massive DDoS attacks
- Eyes on China as massive DDoS on GitHub heads into day three
- 'Largest DDoS attack' in GitHub's history targets anticensorship projects