Stop Password Sprawl with SaaS Single Sign-On via Active Directory
This whitepaper addresses how to deal with the cost and complexity of managing additional identity silos during the adoption of new SaaS, including integration costs, increased help desk load and lower productivity as users struggle with multiple passwords, password policies and frustrating login interfaces for browsers and client applications on mobile devices.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Three security-boosting steps to perform on every router
- Major Chinese smartphone manufacturer installed backdoor on up to 10 million devices
- Clean up your Wordpress plugins to avoid SoakSoak and other malware threats
- Dangerous 'Misfortune Cookie' flaw discovered in 12 million home routers
- What we know about North Korea's cyberarmy
- Fashioning a new style of customer interaction at The PAS Group
- Infographic: Top digital trends in 2015
- Technology, simplicity and culture: Behind the scenes of Sensis’ digital transformation
- Melbourne Stars look to fan engagement with mobile marketing offer
- Forget 2015: Bing already knows which people, products and trends will win next year