Stop Password Sprawl with SaaS Single Sign-On via Active Directory
This whitepaper addresses how to deal with the cost and complexity of managing additional identity silos during the adoption of new SaaS, including integration costs, increased help desk load and lower productivity as users struggle with multiple passwords, password policies and frustrating login interfaces for browsers and client applications on mobile devices.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- How CSOs Can Help CIOs Talk Security to the Board
- NotCompable sets new standards for mobile botnet sophistication
- Ransom malware attacks underscore limitations of anti-virus software
- NSA chief says cyberattacks on industrial systems are his top concern
- Governments act against webcam-snooping websites
- Grocers, retailers gobble up Apple Pay in time for holidays
- EU net neutrality legislation under threat from Italian proposals, says rights group
- WebRTC close to tipping point as Cisco, Microsoft announce products
- Contain yourself: The layman's guide to Docker
- Molecular flash memory could store massive data