A Practical Path to Unified Identity Across Data Center, Cloud and Mobile
This whitepaper looks at the major trends challenging IT organizations today and the increasing heterogeneity and hybridization of platforms inside and outside the organization, the rush to deploy SaaS applications and the explosion in smart phone and tablet devices users are bringing to work to for personal productivity.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Cabinet Office launches procurement for new PSN framework
- Researcher creates proof-of-concept worm for network-attached storage devices
- Obama signs Executive Order to bolster federal credit card security
- Known NFC spoofing techniques probably wouldn't work with Apple Pay
- Apple's iCloud targeted in man-in-the-middle attack in China
- Tourism Australia CMO Nick Baker resigns
- Focus on people, not social platforms: Klout CEO
- Why CMOs must embrace software and agility or risk a 'customerpocalypse'
- Aussie satisfaction in big data lags behind global results: Accenture
- Apple Pay hits U.S. stores Monday -- assuming buyers can find anywhere to use it