A Practical Path to Unified Identity Across Data Center, Cloud and Mobile
This whitepaper looks at the major trends challenging IT organizations today and the increasing heterogeneity and hybridization of platforms inside and outside the organization, the rush to deploy SaaS applications and the explosion in smart phone and tablet devices users are bringing to work to for personal productivity.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Who runs an antivirus scan these days? Apparently almost nobody
- New Chrome extension spots unencrypted tracking
- Australia a growing source of DDoS attacks as well as a target, Arbor warns
- GHOST bug is real and possibly nasty, but not so spooky
- Cyberthreat sharing must include strong privacy protections, advocates say
- Qantas tests virtual reality for in-flight entertainment
- Report: Data-driven marketing the norm as marketers aim for 1-to-1 customer connections
- Updated: Jeanswest sets sights on customer growth with new omni-channel capabilities
- Mondelez A/NZ head of marketing services takes up China role
- Why social listening platforms are failing