A Practical Path to Unified Identity Across Data Center, Cloud and Mobile
This whitepaper looks at the major trends challenging IT organizations today and the increasing heterogeneity and hybridization of platforms inside and outside the organization, the rush to deploy SaaS applications and the explosion in smart phone and tablet devices users are bringing to work to for personal productivity.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- The week in security: Apple security scrutinised as mobile, IoT threats loom
- Pressure on CSOs as executives, getting smarter on IT security, defer projects
- Shellshock attackers targeting NAS devices
- Shellshock attacks target QNAP's network storage, FireEye says
- IBM’s SoftLayer on the back foot in big Xen bug reboot
- Report: Marketers ramp up tech spend but experience still driving budget decisions
- Oracle integrates BlueKai with Marketing Cloud
- Marketo launches digital marketing research institute; agency partner program
- How CMOs can make big data relevant to the sales team
- CPA Australia outlines 7-step personalisation strategy for digital engagement