A Practical Path to Unified Identity Across Data Center, Cloud and Mobile
Sign up now »
The days of relying solely on local storage and in-house servers to deliver your data are well behind us. These days, it makes sense to move some (if not all) of your business’s services into the Cloud. From email to document management, much can be achieved with Internet services that can be accessed from anywhere in the world. The main benefit is that a proper Cloud service can make it easier to manage and share information with your workers and help boost productivity. Here, then, are the main reasons to consider a service such as Google Apps.
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.
- Bitcoin: Can digital currencies ever be secure?
- Secusmart puts its BlackBerry encryption chip to work on the desktop
- Three years after Diginotar closed, hackers still trying to use its digital certificates
- New tool finds PII hiding on corporate systems
- Secure mobile identity management tool launched
- Dual-boot Android and Windows tablets, PCs face skepticism
- Gates: Microsoft products 'need more than a tune-up'
- Gates sees software replacing people; Greenspan calls for more H-1Bs
- Feds slam both Oracle, state officials for problems with troubled health care exchange
- Uber, Lyft and Sidecar to expand insurance policies for drivers