A Practical Path to Unified Identity Across Data Center, Cloud and Mobile
This whitepaper looks at the major trends challenging IT organizations today and the increasing heterogeneity and hybridization of platforms inside and outside the organization, the rush to deploy SaaS applications and the explosion in smart phone and tablet devices users are bringing to work to for personal productivity.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- NSA authorization to collect bulk phone data extended to June 1
- How a Blu-ray disc could install malware on your computer
- The week in security: Superfish a super problem, ransomware too
- Personal data on 50,000 Uber drivers exposed in breach
- White House privacy proposal aims to give consumers control over data
- OpenText CMO: Role of marketing technologist will be short lived
- Adshel to deploy beacon technology across outdoor advertising panels nationally
- CIO, CMO take top two posts at Myer following Brookes' departure
- CommBank CMO adds strategy to her executive marketing responsibilities
- Companies don’t have policies to disrupt traditional business models: Forrester’s McQuivey