A Practical Path to Unified Identity Across Data Center, Cloud and Mobile
Sign up now »
As discussed in Part 1 of this series (Enterprise SSHD Basics, TP649), a solid state hybrid drive (SSHD) for enterprise applications presents a favorable value proposition in the current storage market. By adding a solid state (or NAND flash) component to the core architecture of a traditional hard disk drive (HDD), SSHDs present unique opportunities for enterprise environments to achieve improved performance—without sacrificing storage capacity. Furthermore, the operation of these drives delivers performance levels above those of traditional HDDs, with continued overall endurance.
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.
- Republicans: HealthCare.gov shows government incompetence
- Georgia Tech researcher flags flaw in open-source vets health system
- Story time: Researchers picture way better password memory scheme
- Joyent polishes Node.js with commercial support package
- Ruby on Rails security updates patch XSS, DoS vulnerabilities
- Gaining efficiency around search-based marketing: REA Group's keyword quest
- Why customer demographics aren't telling marketers the whole digital story
- IAB and Nielsen launch mobile advertising audience measurement pilot
- Ernst & Young: Businesses must prepare for end to 'golden age' of customer data
- Yahoo buys SkyPhrase to better understand natural language