Management of Security Risk in IT covered in the Australian Prudential Regulation Authority Requirements
This white paper details how Centrify Suite and Active Directory can address a large portion of security controls and risk management requirements addressed in APRA- PPG234. In addition, requirements related to monitoring of IT security controls are discussed in the context of capabilities of Centrify DirectAudit. It further demonstrates how to address these requirements in a robust and cost-effective manner by leveraging existing Active Directory infrastructure to centrally manage non-Windows systems, applications and databases.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Faster Internet access means more cyberattacks for Africa
- Gurucul identifies cloud threats based on identity, behaviors
- Google, WordPress, LastPass, Salesforce - new USB token secures them all
- Attacks against industrial control systems double
- Pawn Storm cyberespionage group increases activity, targets NATO
- Next on the Office expansion list: Windows 10 phone apps
- Insurance company now offers discounts -- if you let it track your Fitbit
- Canadian banks play hard ball with Apple Pay's moving north
- Feds lay down social media rules; enterprises should, too
- Keep Windows 10 preview up to date -- or face a dead PC