Management of Security Risk in IT covered in the Australian Prudential Regulation Authority Requirements
This white paper details how Centrify Suite and Active Directory can address a large portion of security controls and risk management requirements addressed in APRA- PPG234. In addition, requirements related to monitoring of IT security controls are discussed in the context of capabilities of Centrify DirectAudit. It further demonstrates how to address these requirements in a robust and cost-effective manner by leveraging existing Active Directory infrastructure to centrally manage non-Windows systems, applications and databases.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Farmers shut out of online services by new identity scheme
- Facebook says you can be social and secure, acquires .onion address for Tor users
- Swedish hacker finds 'serious' vulnerability in OS X Yosemite
- Court rules cops can demand fingerprints, not passcodes, to unlock smartphones
- Twitter's MoPub ad exchange grabs Verizon tracking cookies, and more may follow