Management of Security Risk in IT covered in the Australian Prudential Regulation Authority Requirements
This white paper details how Centrify Suite and Active Directory can address a large portion of security controls and risk management requirements addressed in APRA- PPG234. In addition, requirements related to monitoring of IT security controls are discussed in the context of capabilities of Centrify DirectAudit. It further demonstrates how to address these requirements in a robust and cost-effective manner by leveraging existing Active Directory infrastructure to centrally manage non-Windows systems, applications and databases.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Latest Firefox version adds protection against rogue SSL certificates
- One more time: Use two-factor authentication on iCloud, even if there's a waiting period
- US Home Depot breach could potentially be as big as Target's
- Home Depot investigates possible payment data breach
- "Outraged" Apple issues update on celebrity cellphone nude photo breach
- Rocket Fuel latest programmatic ad tech vendor to come to Australia
- Video advertising dominates latest IAB online expenditure report
- Apple partners with Mastercard and Visa on mobile wallet
- Skills and silos still inhibiting leading Aussie brands from being modern marketers
- Deloitte describes four-step model for customer-led marketing