Management of Security Risk in IT covered in the Australian Prudential Regulation Authority Requirements
This white paper details how Centrify Suite and Active Directory can address a large portion of security controls and risk management requirements addressed in APRA- PPG234. In addition, requirements related to monitoring of IT security controls are discussed in the context of capabilities of Centrify DirectAudit. It further demonstrates how to address these requirements in a robust and cost-effective manner by leveraging existing Active Directory infrastructure to centrally manage non-Windows systems, applications and databases.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Attackers target subdomains of GoDaddy customers
- FTSE 100 firms swamped by Facebook and Twitter imposters, study finds
- China says new cybersurveillance proposal follows US security practices
- Volvo CIO: Data privacy is now a priority alongside car security and safety
- Drive-by attack relies on hacked GoDaddy accounts
- EU countries agree on watered-down roaming and net neutrality plans
- Can a Barcelona romance bring Wi-Fi and cells together?
- Galaxy S6 pricing slips out: $780 unlocked, at least in Spain
- One year later, we're no closer to finding MtGox's missing millions
- Momentum grows around Microsoft's Windows 10 for phones
- CMO Interview: How McDonald's is putting customer centricity back on the menu
- The visible expert: How to create industry stars, and why every CMO should care
- Twitter CFO floats idea of newspaper-like 'daily edition'
- Changing culture key to achieving digital agility
- OpenText CMO: Role of marketing technologist will be short lived