Management of Security Risk in IT covered in the Australian Prudential Regulation Authority Requirements
This white paper details how Centrify Suite and Active Directory can address a large portion of security controls and risk management requirements addressed in APRA- PPG234. In addition, requirements related to monitoring of IT security controls are discussed in the context of capabilities of Centrify DirectAudit. It further demonstrates how to address these requirements in a robust and cost-effective manner by leveraging existing Active Directory infrastructure to centrally manage non-Windows systems, applications and databases.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- New NSA-funded programming language could close long-standing security holes
- Three warning signs that email is malicious
- Cisco gains strength in next-gen firewalls via Sourcefire code
- Phishing attacks take £30 million toll as UK online bank fraud rises
- Wikileaks outs latest FinFisher 'government spyware' that anti-virus can't spot
- Adopting mobile marketing for the masses
- Report: Consumers worry more about privacy even as they share personal info online
- Anytime Fitness looks to bring on first CMO
- Don't drop leadership intuition for data analytics, says Accenture researcher
- Optus claims world-first with Facebook trending campaign launching pre-paid offer