Spectra Logic and Australian National University Success Story - March 2012
Australian National University (ANU) located in Canberra, and ranked as one of the top universities in Australia, recently deployed two Spectra Logic T950 enterprise tape libraries at the heart of its 9.5 petabyte tape-based active archive to support ANU’s high performance private data cloud storage solution. The cloud-based storage installation with Spectra’s tape-based active archive allows ANU to efficiently support its exponential data growth, accelerate access to its research data, and improve overall data reliability.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- UK security sector warned over risk of selling to oppressive regimes
- US court fines EU spyware maker $500k and nabs source code
- BitDefender shows off 'Box', a home security device for the Internet of Things
- Use Uber? Snapchat? Google Maps? Now Twitter knows
- PoS malware also targeting ticket vending machines and electronic kiosks
- China to open up Internet broadband market with upcoming trials
- Close shaves between aircraft and drones on the upswing
- Obama signs legislation allowing regulatory e-labels for smartphones, wearables
- Data retention inquiry to report in early 2015
- Aus government begins review of cyber security strategy