Spectra Logic and Australian National University Success Story - March 2012
Australian National University (ANU) located in Canberra, and ranked as one of the top universities in Australia, recently deployed two Spectra Logic T950 enterprise tape libraries at the heart of its 9.5 petabyte tape-based active archive to support ANU’s high performance private data cloud storage solution. The cloud-based storage installation with Spectra’s tape-based active archive allows ANU to efficiently support its exponential data growth, accelerate access to its research data, and improve overall data reliability.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Encryption goof fixed in TorrentLocker file-locking malware
- US military unaware of Chinese attacks against transport contractors
- PGP creator, other top cryptographers head 2014 National Cyber Security Hall of Fame class
- Startup backs services with elasticity of AWS, Azure clouds to outlast DDoS attacks
- Geeks' favorite DeNA interactive streaming platform looks beyond Japan
- Local govt association boosts customer focus, knowledge management
- Amazon's new Fire tablets have more features at lower prices
- IPv6, IANA transition headline APNIC meeting
- CIO, CMO and Computerworld Data Analytics Survey – Terms and Conditions
- AMI gets members' choice board of directors
- Coca-Cola strategy VP: Creativity at the heart of real-time digital interaction
- Former ninemsn exec appointed CEO at bar tab app startup, Clipp
- Aussie consulting group plans to help brands solve customer experience woes