Spectra Logic and Australian National University Success Story - March 2012
Australian National University (ANU) located in Canberra, and ranked as one of the top universities in Australia, recently deployed two Spectra Logic T950 enterprise tape libraries at the heart of its 9.5 petabyte tape-based active archive to support ANU’s high performance private data cloud storage solution. The cloud-based storage installation with Spectra’s tape-based active archive allows ANU to efficiently support its exponential data growth, accelerate access to its research data, and improve overall data reliability.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- New malware spreads over Twitch chat, targets Steam accounts
- Isles of Scilly council dragged over coals by Information Commissioner for letting documents slip
- Researcher disputes report BlackPOS used in Home Depot, Target attacks
- IDF 2014: Developers must address security and privacy concerns as IoT grows
- VMware and Cisco patch vulnerabilities in datacentre gear and software
- US retailer Kohl's develops prototype to predict shopping trolley abandonment
- Google acquires online survey specialist Polar
- Permission-based programmatic advertising taps into customer data disclosure trend
- Qantas confirms launch of customer data management business
- Retailers need to lift their mobile and digital game, finds new report