Spectra Logic and Australian National University Success Story - March 2012
Australian National University (ANU) located in Canberra, and ranked as one of the top universities in Australia, recently deployed two Spectra Logic T950 enterprise tape libraries at the heart of its 9.5 petabyte tape-based active archive to support ANU’s high performance private data cloud storage solution. The cloud-based storage installation with Spectra’s tape-based active archive allows ANU to efficiently support its exponential data growth, accelerate access to its research data, and improve overall data reliability.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Zero-day flaws in Tails aren't for sale, vulnerability broker says
- Nigerian scammers move from gullible consumers to businesses
- Google details Knox-inspired enterprise ‘managed profiles’ for Android L
- Apple "inadvertently admitted" to iOS backdoor: forensics expert
- Juniper jettisons mobile security business
- Australia's top digital marketers break away from the industry pack
- Carsales rolls out SAS's Intelligent Advertising technology
- Deloitte defines 5 attributes to cope with next wave of digital disruption
- CMOs and CIOs are getting along better, but increasingly frustrated with execution
- Pinterest peaks, Facebook falters in customer satisfaction survey of social sites