In Search of the Long-Term Archiving Solution —Tape Continues to Be a Major Player
Tape technology’s speed, affordability, and reliability, as well as advances in physical tape digital storage technologies over the past ten years, keep it a major target in data centers worldwide. Learn about these advances and compare tape technologies with this free white paper from Spectra Logic.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- How Nokia both helped and hindered Microsoft's earnings
- Vodafone upbeat on turnaround despite more customer losses
- Five takeaways from the Apple earnings call
- More mobile gadgets than people? Seven countries - including Australia - now qualify
- Apple "inadvertently admitted" to iOS backdoor: forensics expert
- Deloitte defines 5 attributes to cope with next wave of digital disruption
- CMOs and CIOs are getting along better, but increasingly frustrated with execution
- Pinterest peaks, Facebook falters in customer satisfaction survey of social sites
- NAB shares the key ingredients to digital strategy success
- Adobe details how it's transforming into a digital-first marketing organisation