In Search of the Long-Term Archiving Solution —Tape Continues to Be a Major Player
Tape technology’s speed, affordability, and reliability, as well as advances in physical tape digital storage technologies over the past ten years, keep it a major target in data centers worldwide. Learn about these advances and compare tape technologies with this free white paper from Spectra Logic.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Mobile users 'more likely to be struck by lightning' than infected by malware
- Government-private sector collaboration vital for cyber security: Brandis
- Talking ’bout my generation – the next wave of infosec
- Australia's online ads less fraudulent but lower quality than elsewhere
- Project Fi will help Google amass even more data about you
- Microsoft's retail store a step forward in building immersive lifestyle experience, says brand expert
- Twitter boosts beacon technology with investment in Swirl Networks
- NetSuite to acquire Bronto's digital marketing platform for US$200m
- Beacon trial aims to engage Sydneysiders with new World War II sculpture
- MCG rates success of beacon trials for customer engagement