In Search of the Long-Term Archiving Solution —Tape Continues to Be a Major Player
Tape technology’s speed, affordability, and reliability, as well as advances in physical tape digital storage technologies over the past ten years, keep it a major target in data centers worldwide. Learn about these advances and compare tape technologies with this free white paper from Spectra Logic.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Twenty-eight percent of security spending wasted on shelfware
- Blackphone super-secure communications app had serious flaw
- Cisco integration gives Samsung Knox users more options for secure connectivity
- 'Ghost' vulnerability poses high risk to Linux distributions
- Australian information security posture weak by world standards: Cisco
- Baskin-Robbins overhauls agency line-up, plots digital customer loyalty program
- Digital disruption isn’t disruption anymore: Why it’s time to refocus your business
- CEO survey: Digital technology for customer engagement and data provides big business value
- Snapchat and Twitter violate each other's personal space
- Personalisation drives Colliers International website overhaul