In Search of the Long-Term Archiving Solution —Tape Delivers Significant TCO Advantage over Disk
How to reasonably and in the most cost-effective way, preserve valuable digital data for a long time – and how to prepare for the ensuing decades of continuing data growth, technology change, and increasing long-term preservation requirements.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Mobile users 'more likely to be struck by lightning' than infected by malware
- Government-private sector collaboration vital for cyber security: Brandis
- Talking ’bout my generation – the next wave of infosec
- Australia's online ads less fraudulent but lower quality than elsewhere
- Project Fi will help Google amass even more data about you
- Microsoft's retail store a step forward in building immersive lifestyle experience, says brand expert
- Twitter boosts beacon technology with investment in Swirl Networks
- NetSuite to acquire Bronto's digital marketing platform for US$200m
- Beacon trial aims to engage Sydneysiders with new World War II sculpture
- MCG rates success of beacon trials for customer engagement