In Search of the Long-Term Archiving Solution —Tape Delivers Significant TCO Advantage over Disk
How to reasonably and in the most cost-effective way, preserve valuable digital data for a long time – and how to prepare for the ensuing decades of continuing data growth, technology change, and increasing long-term preservation requirements.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Google debunks reports of change to search rankings
- Internet.org hopes to reach 100 countries in a year, up from six now
- Google will stop patching Chrome on Android 4.0 next month
- FCC a 'referee,' not a regulator, of the Internet, Wheeler says
- Mozilla previews 64-bit Firefox for Windows, tentatively slates stable release for mid-May
- Changing culture key to achieving digital agility
- OpenText CMO: Role of marketing technologist will be short lived
- Adshel to deploy beacon technology across outdoor advertising panels nationally
- CIO, CMO take top two posts at Myer following Brookes' departure
- CommBank CMO adds strategy to her executive marketing responsibilities