In Search of the Long-Term Archiving Solution —Tape Delivers Significant TCO Advantage over Disk
How to reasonably and in the most cost-effective way, preserve valuable digital data for a long time – and how to prepare for the ensuing decades of continuing data growth, technology change, and increasing long-term preservation requirements.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Google bows to pressure, removes news snippets from German search results
- OpenVPN servers can be vulnerable to Shellshock Bash vulnerability
- Satellite radar measurements map the seafloor
- Apple delivers OS X Yosemite 'golden master' to devs
- iPhone 6 deep-dive review: A major new step in design and performance
- Marketo launches digital marketing research institute; agency partner program
- How CMOs can make big data relevant to the sales team
- CPA Australia outlines 7-step personalisation strategy for digital engagement
- Digital agencies — brand custodians?
- Australian social ad spend to hit $706.3m in five years: Forrester