In Search of the Long-Term Archiving Solution —Tape Delivers Significant TCO Advantage over Disk
How to reasonably and in the most cost-effective way, preserve valuable digital data for a long time – and how to prepare for the ensuing decades of continuing data growth, technology change, and increasing long-term preservation requirements.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Twenty-eight percent of security spending wasted on shelfware
- Blackphone super-secure communications app had serious flaw
- Cisco integration gives Samsung Knox users more options for secure connectivity
- 'Ghost' vulnerability poses high risk to Linux distributions
- Australian information security posture weak by world standards: Cisco
- Baskin-Robbins overhauls agency line-up, plots digital customer loyalty program
- Digital disruption isn’t disruption anymore: Why it’s time to refocus your business
- CEO survey: Digital technology for customer engagement and data provides big business value
- Snapchat and Twitter violate each other's personal space
- Personalisation drives Colliers International website overhaul