Market Potential-Strategy Guide to the Active Archive Market
The active archive market is a growing segment where tape is seen as part of a disk or network fileystem. This means that to an end user disk and tape are “blended” and whether file is held on disk or tape is “invisible” to the end user. The active archive market is the fastest growing space in the storage industry and allows direct end user access to tape through a file system front end.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Teradata and Localz partner up on proximity marketing tech
- Telstra confirms outside candidate to replace Buckman as media and marketing chief
- Dumb Ways to Die creators launch second game
- Smartwatch interest ticks up as Apple Watch fever rises
- 70 per cent of your marketing tests should fail, says head of Data@Ogilvy