Market Potential-Strategy Guide to the Active Archive Market
The active archive market is a growing segment where tape is seen as part of a disk or network fileystem. This means that to an end user disk and tape are “blended” and whether file is held on disk or tape is “invisible” to the end user. The active archive market is the fastest growing space in the storage industry and allows direct end user access to tape through a file system front end.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- A new kind of solicitude: Co-creation with customers
- Facebook reports a big sales jump, helped by mobile ads
- Australia's top digital marketers break away from the industry pack
- Carsales rolls out SAS's Intelligent Advertising technology
- Deloitte defines 5 attributes to cope with next wave of digital disruption