Market Potential-Strategy Guide to the Active Archive Market
The active archive market is a growing segment where tape is seen as part of a disk or network fileystem. This means that to an end user disk and tape are “blended” and whether file is held on disk or tape is “invisible” to the end user. The active archive market is the fastest growing space in the storage industry and allows direct end user access to tape through a file system front end.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Microsoft takes the ‘ass’ out of Glasshole with a people-blocker
- Mastercard trials voice and face recognition mobile payment technology
- New organization sets out to make secure communication tools more user-friendly
- Ping Identity picks up $35 million more in venture funding
- Apple's iOS 8 fixes enterprise Wi-Fi authentication hijacking issue