Market Potential-Strategy Guide to the Active Archive Market
The active archive market is a growing segment where tape is seen as part of a disk or network fileystem. This means that to an end user disk and tape are “blended” and whether file is held on disk or tape is “invisible” to the end user. The active archive market is the fastest growing space in the storage industry and allows direct end user access to tape through a file system front end.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- DDoS top security fear as businesses weigh reputational damage risk
- Stuxnet, Snowden and Sony: Why we've passed the cyber security tipping point
- Adobe opens bug reporting program, but don't report Flash and don't expect cash
- Engineers, not users, to blame for security shortfalls: Cheswick
- Mandarin Oriental removes malware after payment card breach
- Fastway marketing chief: Making the switch from B2B to consumer connections
- How HelloFresh's CMO uses a surprising tool to bring data closer to the business
- B2B marketers splurging on content and digital; struggling with ROI
- ADMA announces new board changes
- CMO Interview: How McDonald's is putting customer centricity back on the menu