Three long poems interspersed with prose pieces; Souls of the Labadie Tract takes as its starting point the Labadists, a Utopian Quietest sect that moved from the Netherlands to Cecil County, Maryland in 1684. The community dissolved in 1722. In Souls Howe is lured by archives and libraries, with their ghosts, ranks, manuscripts and material scraps. Souls of the Labadie Tract presents Howe with her signature hybrids of poetry and prose, of evocation and refraction.
- A Companion to Eighteenth-century Poetry
- Norton Shakespeare ISE + Norton Anthology of English Literature 8E Volume B
- New Wave Shakespeare on Screen
- A Concise Companion to the Restoration and Eighteenth Century
- Fathers and Children
- Literature of the American South CD
- Nicholas Mosley's Life and Art
- An Introduction to Contemporary Fiction - International Writing in English Since 1970
Sign up now »
Both a challenge and solution are presented here for deploying equipment offsite in co-location sites or the cloud.
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.
- Analytics and personalisation drive leading marketer behaviour: Report
- Innovation and big data take centre stage during CMO panel
- Twitter targets second screen interaction with Amplify advertising partnerships
- Facebook talks hyper-targeting, analytics and cross-platform at AANA event
- Tapping into social experience: Tourism Australia