Organizational Mastery with Integrated Management Systems: Controlling the Dragon
* Develop effective strategies for assessing, managing, and mitigating risks
* Make audits a simple extension of well-run operations and processes
* Integrate ISO 9000, ISO 14000, and OHSA's 18000 systems
* Choose from the best-of-the-best of TQM, Deming, and Crosby
* Identify and correct "Multiple Root Causes" of accidents or process failure
* Enhance process improvement through employee/customer satisfaction
* And much more
Table of Contents
The Integration of Management Systems.
Building Safer, More Productive Jobs!
Management Commitment: Policy and Planning.
Risk Assessment Process.
Risk and Operational Control.
Measurement and Evaluation.
Nonconformance and Incident Investigation.
Management Review and Continuous Improvement.
Sign up now »
Enterprise-wide cloud implementation can be a challenging process, requiring a thoughtful, strategic approach. In this whitepaper, IBM® shares considerations for developing enterprise cloud strategies. It looks into how the rapid-scale enterprise- class environment can help enable the type of agile infrastructure that aids organisations in quickly meeting the demands of an ever-evolving marketplace, thereby providing true business value.
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.
- Analytics and personalisation drive leading marketer behaviour: Report
- Innovation and big data take centre stage during CMO panel
- Twitter targets second screen interaction with Amplify advertising partnerships
- Facebook talks hyper-targeting, analytics and cross-platform at AANA event
- Tapping into social experience: Tourism Australia