Near-infrared Spectroscopy - Principles, Instruments, Applications
This book offers a balanced overview of the fundamental theory and instrumentation of NIR spectroscopy, introducing the material in a readily comprehensible manner. A considerable part of the text is dedicated to practical applications, including sample preparation and investigations of polymers, textiles, drugs, food and animal feed. However, special topics, such as two-dimensional correlation analysis, are also covered in separate chapters.
Written by eight experts in different fields, this book presents an introduction to the current state of developments and is valuable to spectroscopists and to practitioners applying NIR spectroscopy as a daily analytical tool.
Table of Contents
2. Principles of Near-Spectroscopy
3. Instrumentation for Near-Spectroscopy
4. New Techniques in Near-Spectroscopy
5. NIR FT-Raman Spectroscopy
6. Sampling and Sample Preparation
7. Fundamental Chemometric Methods
8. Two-Dimensional Vibrational Spectroscopy
9. Applications to Chemistry
10. Applications to Polymers and Textiles
11. Applications to Process Control
12. Applications to Agricultural Products and Foodstuffs
13. Applications to Medical Sciences
14. Appendix: Group Frequencies in the NIR Region
Sign up now »
COPY: In a world accustomed to multiple, fragmented technologies and point solutions, MSPs need a unified approach that supports endpoint management across heterogeneous devices and operating systems. This buyers’ guide outlines features and capabilities that comprise an effective endpoint management solution to help enhance visibility and control for hundreds of thousands of distributed endpoints.
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.