How to Design and Deliver Training for the New and Emerging Generations W/CD
· Translates generational differences into strategies, techniques, and tips for designing and delivering training
· Describes five key needs of learners from the emerging generations
· Shows how to design and deliver training that meets the needs of younger learners
· Presents hundreds of engaging tips, tricks, and simple techniques
· Contains quotes and comments from the “Nintendo” generation of learners
· Presents user-friendly call-outs, checklists, and quick tips
· Offers twenty invovative games on a variety of topics designed to engage learners of all ages
Table of Contents
Part ONE: The Different Needs of Younger Learners.
Chapter One: The Boomers and the Generations That Follow.
Chapter Two: Training the Different Generations.
Chapter Three: Pick Up the Pace to Hold Attention.
Chapter Four: Increase Interaction to Engage Learners.
Chapter Five: Link to the Learner to Make It Meaningful.
Chapter Six: Offer Options for Nonlinear Learning.
Chapter Seven: Make It Fun to Keep Them Learning.
Chapter Eight: Rattle Your Training Paradigms.
Part TWO: Games.
Game 1: Sculpt Away.
Game 2: Word Search Mania.
Game 3: One Hundred Ways.
Game 4: A Matter of Definition.
Game 5: A Change of View.
Game 6: Royal Flush.
Game 7: Hunt for Examples.
Game 8: Two-Card Audit.
Game 9: Walk the Talk.
Game 10: Find the Top Ten.
Game 11: The Whole Is Greater.
Game 12: A Stick by Any Other Name.
Game 13: Online Treasure Hunt.
Game 14: Generational Bingo.
Game 15: Q&A Black Jack.
Game 16: Approach and Coach.
Game 17: Ready, Set, Goal.
Game 18: Involve to Solve.
Game 19: Across the Board.
Game 20: Jelly Bean Art.
Appendix: Survey Results.
About the Author.
How to Use the CD-ROM.
Sign up now »
Enterprise-wide cloud implementation can be a challenging process, requiring a thoughtful, strategic approach. In this whitepaper, IBM® shares considerations for developing enterprise cloud strategies. It looks into how the rapid-scale enterprise- class environment can help enable the type of agile infrastructure that aids organisations in quickly meeting the demands of an ever-evolving marketplace, thereby providing true business value.
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.