Cliffsnotes Creating a Dynamite PowerPoint 2000 Presentation
Table of Contents
Chapter 1: Building a Basic PowerPoint Presentation.
Chapter 2: Building a Basic Presentation from the Outline Up.
Chapter 3: Formatting Your Presentation.
Chapter 4: Adding Art, Charts, Equations, and Other Cool Stuff.
Chapter 5: Adding Motion, Sound, and Animation.
Chapter 6: Creating and Using Speaker Notes.
Chapter 7: Hosting Your Presentation in Real Life.
Chapter 8: Preparing Your Presentation for the Internet.
Chapter 9: Hosting Your Presentation on the Internet.
CliffsNotes Resource Center.
Sign up now »
Enterprise-wide cloud implementation can be a challenging process, requiring a thoughtful, strategic approach. In this whitepaper, IBM® shares considerations for developing enterprise cloud strategies. It looks into how the rapid-scale enterprise- class environment can help enable the type of agile infrastructure that aids organisations in quickly meeting the demands of an ever-evolving marketplace, thereby providing true business value.
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.
- Analytics and personalisation drive leading marketer behaviour: Report
- Innovation and big data take centre stage during CMO panel
- Twitter targets second screen interaction with Amplify advertising partnerships
- Facebook talks hyper-targeting, analytics and cross-platform at AANA event
- Tapping into social experience: Tourism Australia