Nextgen Connect, Vault Systems, and Diaxiom are among the next wave of local IT providers to join the growing list of panellists on the Federal Government's cloud services procurement panel.
The Australian Government CTO, John Sheridan, revealed the 20 new panellists on 25 January. The fresh batch of local providers brings the total number of suppliers on the panel to 128, including industry heavyweights such as Microsoft, Amazon Web Services, and Dell Australia.
“As I announced in June 2016, the Department of Finance approached the market via AusTender seeking new panellists to join the existing cloud services panel. The tender process for the refresh of the cloud services panel is now complete,” said Sheridan in a statement.
According to Sheridan, all new panellists will be submitting services for inclusion on the cloud services panel service catalogue soon. The services will soon be available for government agencies to procure via the national ICT procurement portal.
The Department of Finance established the whole-of-government cloud services panel In January 2015, The initial term of the Panel expires on 31 March 2017 with options to extend for another four years.
The panel covers platform-as-a-service, software-as-a-service, and infrastructure-as-a-service, along with services such as cloud service optimisation and integration.
Minister for Finance, Mathias Cormann, revealed the initial tranche of panellists for the panel in early 2015.
Below is a list of the new suppliers that have been added to the whole-of-government cloud services panel:
• 17 Ways Pty Ltd
• 4Data Hall 1 Pty Limited
• CloudRecover Pty Ltd
• Communications Design & Management Pty Limited
• Cordelta Pty Ltd
• Correct Communications Pty Ltd
• Diaxion Pty Ltd
• eBMS Pty Ltd
• eGloo Technologies Pty Limited
• iCognition Pty Ltd
• JN Solutions Australia Pty Ltd
• MBITS Pty Ltd
• MCR Computer Resources Pty Ltd
• Nextgen Connect Pty Ltd
• NTT Com ICT Solutions (Australia) Pty Ltd
• OPC IT Pty Limited
• PreviousNext Pty Ltd
• Systemik Solutions Pty Ltd
• The Architecture Practice Pty Ltd
• Vault Systems Pty Ltd
The new additions come almost two months after Nextgen Networks, Sliced tech, and Verizon Australia, among other local telcos, joined the Federal Government’s new telecommunications services panel.
The new suppliers joined Macquarie Telecom, Telstra, and TPG Network on the panel, which was established to replace the Internet Based Network Connection Services (IBNCS) panel.
- Ajilon takes miners to the cloud with Azure analytics
- A partner's guide to weeding out Australia’s “warmware” risks
- How "corrupted" tech tender that cost Aussie taxpayers $240 million was won
- What are the biggest partner opportunities in 2017?
- Generation-E takes City of Canada Bay Council to the cloud
- New suppliers named in Victoria’s telco contracts overhaul