Global distributor, Ingram Micro, has been awarded the title of Asia-Pacific security distributor of the year by Cisco. The company received the award during a gala dinner at the Cisco Asia-Pacific and Japan Security Partner Connection 2016 conference in Phuket, Thailand.
The award ceremony was part of a larger Cisco gathering of strategic partners, brought together to review current and future security technology issues and offerings.
The company said, in a statement, that it earned this title for its outstanding performance in the Asia-Pacific and Japan region for 2016.
Ingram Micro received this award for its overall revenue performance over the year, combined with its partner enablement and support services to extend the reach of
Ingram Micro business development and strategy executive vice-president, John Soumbasakis, said the award win highlights that security continues to play an increasingly important role in technology, and is the primary concern for every enterprise, large or small, regardless of location or business purpose.
"This award symbolises the commitment that
“This award illustrates our commitment to their success, and to helping them to always stay ahead of what's next. It also shows our dedication to helping vendor partners such as
The company also most recently took home a global Microsoft distie of the year award.
- Rocky road ahead as Ericsson sacks CEO
- BizTech Enterprise Solutions beats Deloitte to take home Adobe partner award
- ARN Magazine - July Issue Out Now
- EXCLUSIVE: Ingram Micro 2.0 - Behind distribution lines
- Alcatel Lucent-Enterprise signs on new Aussie distie
- Is Cisco preparing to cut 14,000 jobs?
- Wavelink opens health practice for partners to offer specialised solutions