With a view to simplify and accelerate Cloud adoption, Ingram Micro has made BitTitan available through its Cloud Marketplace for A/NZ channel partners.
The solution offers Cloud enablement and data migration through a single, online portal in its delivery of automated end-to-end migration and onboarding for complementary Cloud services such as Office365.
Ingram Micro A/NZ chief country executive, Felix Wong, said, “Through BitTitan, our channel partners can take advantage of the huge growth and sales opportunity for Cloud by reducing the complexity and cost often associated with the migration effort.”
BitTitan territory manager A/NZ, David Gray, added that the partnership with Ingram Micro will help drive greater Cloud adoption to businesses of all sizes.“With BitTitan on the Ingram Micro Cloud Marketplace, our mutual partners are now equipped with greater capability to offer a superior migration and onboarding experience to their customers looking to grow their business in the Cloud,” he added.
- Ingram Micro delivers 200 new Aussie partners to Dropbox
- Corporate “No-Cloud” policy in 2020 will be as rare as a “No-Internet” policy today
- Cloud DC signs up first North American reseller
- Ingram Micro takes out global Microsoft distie of the year award
- Homegrown distie, Leader Computers, turns 20
- Dicker Data signs raft of new vendors