Top channel management figures are set to brave a cold winter's night once again, for the 11th annual Vinnies CEO Sleepout 2016.
Every year, the event is held to raise funds and awareness for the 100,000 homeless individuals across Australia.
Each IT leader will camp out for the night of June 23 to feel compassion for those who live on the streets - the initiative began in Sydney’s Parramatta in 2006 as a local community venture created by Tactical Solutions managing director, Bernard Fehon.
In 2015, ARN caught up with the channel's tech bosses braving a brutal wet winter night, with more than 275 CEOs attending. This year, to date, over $300,000 has been raised.
Support the IT chiefs below by donating to a worthy cause:
If you are also taking part, please contact Holly Morgan on email@example.com to add your name to the list.
- Polycom pulls plug on Mitel merger as higher bidder takes vendor private
- Syntonic debuts on the ASX
- Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise takes the fight to Microsoft and Cisco in UCaaS
- Empired losses narrow amid digital services growth
- Empired amps up customer experience for Royal Automobile Association of South Australia
- BlueJeans taps former Polycom director to lead APAC