Application networks company, MuleSoft, has inked a partnership with business consulting, IT and outsourcing services company, Infosys.
The partnership sees Infosys join the MuleSoft Partner Program and provide consulting and services for MuleSoft’s Anypoint Platform across the Asia-Pacific region, enabling customers to build a network of applications, data and devices through API-led connectivity, whether on-premises, in the Cloud or hybrid.
MuleSoft vice-president of global partners and services, Brent Hayward, said Infosys’ implementation expertise and industry knowledge, coupled with MuleSoft’s technology, gives clients the support and tools they need to harness the rapidly growing number of apps and data sources.
“With Anypoint Platform, organisations can unlock new revenue channels, improve customer experiences and drive innovation.
“With the explosion of disparate technologies today, connecting them all quickly and efficiently is the key to gaining competitive edge. Through its partnership with MuleSoft, Infosys is enabling its customers to create a dynamic application network to achieve their goals and accelerate their pace of business,” he said.
“We’re pleased to welcome Infosys into MuleSoft’s partner ecosystem and look forward to working together to deliver significant business impact to our mutual customers.”
Infosys A/NZ vice-president and Asia-Pacific head of financial services, Andrew Groth, said there is tremendous potential for this partnership.
“With the rapid growth of hybrid ecosystems, this partnership with MuleSoft will bolster our Cloud transformation offering. Anypoint Platform provides the agility needed to promote adoption and seamless integration of the hybrid Cloud landscape for our customers across the Asia-Pacific region,” he added.
- Through Cisco and IBM, can customers have it both ways?
- Selling Cloud - Why it’s time to change the sales compensation
- Storm hits Amazon's Sydney cloud services
- Barracuda Networks signs on Synnex as A/NZ distributor
- Reseller News Roundtable - Unlocking channel value from Cloud alliances
- Can you financially comprehend a Cloud opportunity?
- Lookout signs partnership with Microsoft
- Aerohive Networks launches new MSP partner program
- The IT partners behind NSW child protection IT system upgrade
- Sage pledges more revenue through partners