Schneider Electric has named Dicker Data, Data#3 and DESA among the winners at its partner of the year awards.
The annual ceremony took place at Randwick Racecourse in Sydney during Schneider Electric’s On2016 conference.
Dicker Data took home the Distributor of the Year award presented by Schneider distribution manager, Justin Perryman.
The Distribution Champion prize was awarded to Pacific Datacom’s Bob Nash.
Data#3 was awarded Partner of the Year in the Elite category, the top tier of the Schneider partner program.
Networking solutions provider, DESA, was named Schneider’s Premier Partner of the Year.
Umart Online was honoured in the Select Partner of the Year category.Finally, Powerfilm’s Brendan Dunne was named Partner Champion of the year.
- WatchGuard reveals partner award winners (+4 photos)
- Dicker Data records strong first quarter FY2016
- Data#3 boss, Laurence Baynham, goes punk for charity
- XPLORE Technologies experiments with markets to deepen channel engagement in Australia
- APC launches new Aussie MSP program for power and cooling
- Brisbane Airport expands Data#3 managed service deal