WatchGuard Technologies has launched a Technology Partner Program, branded under its WatchGuardONE Partner Ecosystem, deepening its channel play across the region.
As part of a global initiative, the program is designed to recognise and support companies and new innovators that integrate products with WatchGuard’s network security solutions.
“Together with our Technology Partners, WatchGuard is delivering powerful network security solutions that enable businesses around the world to better protect their most important assets,” WatchGuard, director of strategic alliances, Ryan Orsi, said.
“Our program provides tremendous value for companies that integrate with our products, and most importantly, our customers reap the benefits with more robust and easier-to-deploy solutions.”
As a WatchGuardONE Technology Partner, Orsi said partners will receive technical, marketing, and sales support with the program offering three levels of partnership - silver, gold, and platinum.
Among the first to join the program is AlienVault, with the AlienVault Unified Security Management (USM) platform integrating with WatchGuard’s Fireware Operating System to enables businesses to collect and analyse network security log data for advanced threat detection.
“AlienVault’s USM platform and WatchGuard’s approach to network security are highly complementary,” AlienVault, VP of business development, Andy Johnson, said.
“USM provides comprehensive security capabilities at an affordable price point, making it particularly well-suited for WatchGuard’s mid-market customers.”
- True Blue growth continues as local MSP expands Brisbane team
- New cybersecurity strategy supports elements of government’s economic plan: Turnbull
- Dell SecureWorks APJ head warns businesses need to act now on security
- Despite a smartphone business on life-support, here’s why Microsoft is changing with the times
- How Aussie partners can capitalise on Government’s new cyber security strategy
- WatchGuard reveals partner award winners (+4 photos)