Perth owned and operated IT solutions provider, Stott Hoare, has become an official reseller of Apple products and services.
Stott Hoare managing director, Jim Loader, said, “Stott Hoare has always focused on building effective partnerships with Tier 1 vendors and we are excited by the prospect of working with one of the world’s largest and most innovative brands.”
“It’s particularly important for me that the partnership will include membership of the Apple Consultants Network as an extension of our technical capabilities – it’s another demonstration of our commitment to working with our customers to deliver outstanding solutions that really meet their specific business challenges.”
Partnering with Apple’s ecosystem offered significant benefits in terms of business transformation, productivity and application delivery and added additional scope to Stott Hoare’s already comprehensive end user device range, he said.
The relationship further positioned Stott Hoare as a leading provider of mobility solutions to a growing client base of significant corporate, government and education customers.
- Apple, Bunnings and Officeworks on board as Square names Aussie retail partners
- Malware runs rampant on Android as Apple users warned of impending attacks
- Dell: Why a lack of security knowledge is limiting business initiatives
- As Aussie IT spend nears $80 billion, where’s the money going?
- Underhand resellers under fire as Fair Trading seizes thousands of fake Apple, LG, Samsung, Huawei and Motorola products