Oracle has appointed Therese Jones as storage sales consulting director for A/NZ.
In the newly created role, Jones will be responsible for building awareness and growing the market share for Oracle’s storage portfolio with a specific emphasis on its Cloud solutions.
She will also oversee new revenue opportunities and manage local customer and partner relationships and channel sales.
Jones joins the company after a 13 year stint from EMC, where she was global engagement manager, responsible for managing presales and delivering the engagement model for EMC’s Cloud services globally.
Oracle A/NZ vice-president of systems, Craig Williams, said Jones’ experience in leading a global Cloud storage business is a tremendous asset to Oracle as the company embarks on its next stage of growth.
- Dilignet releases EMS-as-a-Service
- Visy leverages Riverbed and Microsoft technology
- Channel partners in A/NZ face business model shifts: Nintex
- Is Australia losing its Cloud edge?
- Equinix launches Equinix Data Hub
- FireEye to up mid-market focus in A/NZ
- Blue Crystal Solutions and Ndevr strike JD Edwards cloud partnership