ASX-listed IT distributor, Hills (ASX:HIL) has renewed its distribution agreement with Dell.
The agreement covers Dell’s server, storage and networking portfolio. Hills has held a distribution agreement with Dell since 2010.
Hills IT group manager, Anand Joseph, said the distributor had been standardizing on Dell platforms as part of a holistic surveillance offering for some time.
“This partnership strengthens our relationship with Dell and recognizes the proficiency the Hills sales and technical team have developed around Dell over the years,” he said. “Dell’s various product lines provide a compelling offering that is highly complementary to converging Hills surveillance and physical access control portfolios.”
Dell A/NZ general manager of channels and alliances, Geoff Wright, said the channel was a growing opportunity for Dell.
“The continued partnership with Hills gives us the opportunity to amplify our reach across Australia,” Wright said.
Hills joins Avnet, Dicker Data and Ingram Micro in the distribution line up.
- Dell: Why a lack of security knowledge is limiting business initiatives
- EMC keeps Hewlett Packard Enterprise at bay, but enterprise storage market slides
- 100+ deals change hands as Hewlett Packard Enterprise exploits Dell’s multi-billion EMC merger
- Sydney one of the top cities to embrace tech: Dell
- Dell expands its hyper-converged portfolio