Telecommunications company, TPG is now offering NBN business bundles targeted at the small business market.
The bundles include high speed Internet and VoIP based voice services delivered over the NBN network.
The headline plan offers unlimited data with download speeds up to 25Mbps and upload speeds of 5Mbps, unlimited local and standard national calls to landlines, Static IP and WiFi modem for $89.99 per month on no lock-in contract.
According to TPG chief operating officer, Craig Levy, the reliability and increased capacity of the NBN can help small businesses with productivity and allow multi-tasking because staff won’t have to fight over limited bandwidth.
“Combined with the included Static IP, the extra bandwidth will also allow businesses to make more use of applications such as VPN, remote access, FTP and server hosting. TPG is well seasoned in delivering services to small businesses using Fibre Optic and Ethernet in the First Mile (EFM) technology on our own infrastructure,” added Levy.
For the first time, TPG has also released NBN plans on the Fixed Wireless network.
- Cisco stays clear of HP and Juniper as ethernet switch market growth flattens
- BT partners with HPE on Cloud services
- Okta CSO: Cloud is a security strength, not a weakness
- All in the name - Will changing telco strategies prompt market fragmentation?
- Vocus Communications makes nbn easy option for partners
- New line of Prysmian optical cables to change up nbn delivery
- Government needs to act on data retention funding: Communications Alliance