Managed Cloud service provider, Rackspace, has collaborated with marketing company, SapientNitro, and the Australian Tourism Data Warehouse (ATDW) to launch ATDW-online.
The new listings management platform aims to connect the tourism industry by generating and circulating valuable content for Australian travel operators and distributors locally and globally.
According to ATDW, its online platform is built for scale and architected through a fabric of microservices, exposing data to both front-end and RESTful endpoints that allows third parties to supply content and data via contribution of APIs.
Additionally, the platform allows Australian tourism bodies and individual operators to make data driven decisions through its provision of Big Data analytics and reporting features.
SapientNitro Brisbane lead, Stephen Forth, said, "Given the breadth of this service, we needed a hosting provider like Rackspace with a local presence and a global reach. Starting from scratch the team needed a nimble partner open to trying new things.”
Through the Rackspace Public Cloud, the service provider is managing the deployment of the infrastructure and codebase.
Rackspace senior director and general manager A/NZ, Angus Dorney, said, “As a partner, we provided a solution that helps take the Australian tourism industry to another level. Given so much of this sector is about online performance, Rackspace demonstrates how our DevOps capabilities transforms the development process.”
- Cisco Partner Summit 2016: Cisco to acquire CliQr
- Telstra offers free 200GB Microsoft OneDrive subscription
- Only 1 in 5 organisations securely manage customer identities: RSA, Capgemini
- Cisco Partner Summit 2016: Cisco deep dives into hybrid Cloud deployment space with new datacentre solutions
- Brennan IT creates award winning solution for LGS
- Rackspace delivers OpenStack everywhere