Software development company, Atlassian, chosen to use Splunk Enterprise and its Enterprise Security (ES) solutions across its security team.
Atlassian said it chose the software vendor for its open source stack and analytic-driven approach to improve security.
Atlassian head of security, Craig Davies, said, with the 51,000 customers Atlassian helps to collaborate and communication around shared work, data is increasingly dispersed, meaning the decision to deploy Splunk, was simple.
“Splunk has proven it can scale and grow at the pace we need and it can also integrate with our software, which is not only interesting to us, but also creates potential opportunities for our customers in the future,” he added.
Splunk country manager A/NZ, Simon Eid, said, for Atlassian, it’s all about harnessing data to deliver the right insights, be they operational, security or more strategic, to the right people in real time.”
“Splunk’s ability to work with data on-premises, in the Cloud or hybrid environments and to scale is enabling Atlassian to focus on securely delivering the next innovations in team collaboration. It is also exciting how this might play out as the teams work on integrating Splunk solutions with Atlassian offerings such as JIRA, Confluence and HipChat,” he continued.
- Dell warns staff of “click bait” media as EMC merger looms - click here for more…
- Redesigned IBM Business Partner program sets channel up for cognitive era
- It’s time to have the Internet of Things conversation, and here’s how…
- Verizon and Splunk partner to ramp up threat detection
- New report names the top 50 startups in A/NZ