Oracle has unveiled a new Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN) Cloud Program to help partners accelerate the growth of their Oracle Cloud business by providing them with technical and go-to-market support.
In a statement it said through this new program, partners will be able to showcase their Oracle Cloud expertise, vertical market offerings, and success with customers through new tiers of recognition and progressive benefits.
“OPN now offers the most comprehensive portfolio of Cloud programs available today,” said Shawn Price, senior vice-president, Oracle Cloud. “Our rapid growth and extensive SaaS, PaaS and IaaS cloud portfolio presents an unparalleled opportunity for partners and customers alike. We can now equip our highly experienced partners with the tools they need to successfully move their customers to modern business models. This vast partner community includes tens of thousands of implementation experts with transferable skills who can help our customers navigate their transition to the Cloud.”
Program qualifications will be based on critical Cloud performance metrics to include the partners’ Cloud Specialisations, applications on the Oracle Cloud Marketplace, Cloud Fixed Scope Offerings, successful go-live Cloud implementations, Cloud success stories, dedicated Cloud focused resources and expertise, as well as other metrics that demonstrate mastery in Oracle Cloud solutions.
The four tiers of the new OPN Cloud designations include:
- Cloud Standard: The first tier in the program helps Cloud partners begin to differentiate themselves in the market. These partners have developed skills and expertise in Oracle Cloud services and are typically focused on a specific or specialized solution within one of Oracle’s key product pillars.
- Cloud Select: These partners have achieved a Cloud specialization and/or are developing and selling Oracle Cloud technologies or services, and have proven success working with customers to launch their Oracle Cloud Services solutions.
- Cloud Premier: Reflects partners who have transformed their business to focus specifically on driving their Oracle Cloud solutions with successful and repeatable customer use cases. Benefits include enablement, go-to-market and engagement resources within their regions.
- Cloud Elite: The highest program designation, these highly skilled and committed partners have demonstrated full investment in a depth and breadth of Oracle Cloud solutions and dedication to delivering them to joint customers. They will be priority go-to-market partners that will benefit from the highest engagement and commitment from Oracle for joint focused Cloud business growth.
- Converged infrastructure interest heightens, but forget HP, IBM and Oracle, it’s Cisco taking charge
- Microsoft expands Surface channel in Australia
- INSIGHT: Is Oracle’s cloud proposition timed to perfection?
- Acronis expands partner program to include Cloud
- ShoreTel expands on technology and developer partner program
- IN PICTURES: The Distributor is the New Age Facilitator - An ARN Roundtable, Sydney, 18.02.16 (+45 photos)