Unified communications (UC) vendor, Polycom, has introduced new Cloud-ready collaboration infrastructure software, RealPresence Clariti.
According to Polycom, the software gives customers multiple options for deployment including on-premise, through hybrid or hosted Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) offerings from partners, or directly in their own Cloud networks.
The vendor claimed the offering is the first collaboration infrastructure software solution to offer hybrid Cloud bursting, an IaaS offering, as an optional Cloud service to enhance connection during spikes in video collaboration usage.
Polycom senior vice president of product management and worldwide system engineering, Ashan Willy, said the solution is an easy-to-use collaboration software that provides Cloud economics, Cloud deployment options and Cloud hybrid capabilities to Polycom’s infrastructure suite.
“As visual collaboration enters the hyperconnected phase, employees have high expectations of being able to connect from anywhere, and from any device, at any time,” he added.
In conjunction, the company has also launched Polycom Sandbox, new software to support for developers via its virtual lab that provides access to its set of application programming interfaces (APIs) and software development kits (SDKs).
Polycom said the access can enable partners, ISVs, and customers to build applications and integrate visual collaboration directly into workflows and customers can become apart of a community-based resource designed to facilitate innovative development.
- Channel opportunity heightens as Microsoft sets Windows 10 upgrade deadline
- Cloud deployments rise as IT infrastructure spend grows
- INSIGHT: Why Amazon will be the Chief Disruptor of 2016
- Polycom recognises A/NZ channel at its annual partner conference
- Analytics presents extraordinary channel opportunity: Qlik
- NATO selects Polycom RealPresence Centro for ANWI project
- MuleSoft boosts APAC momentum with new Melbourne office