Global IT company, Unisys has hired Tony Windever as its new vice president and general manager for enterprise solutions in Asia Pacific.
He steps into the role vacated by Scott Whyman.
Windever will be responsible for building and strengthening client relationships in the Asia Pacific region, which represented 11 percent of the company’s global revenue through the first nine months of 2015.
Windever was previously the managing director of global services for Asia Pacific for Adobe. He has also worked at Dell, IFS and Westpac.
“The Asia Pacific region is a strategically important growth market for us and Tony offers the leadership skills, geographic experience and passion for service excellence that is critical to growing our business in this market,” Unisys senior vice president of enterprise solutions, Eric Hutto, said.
- Philip Cronin to leave Intel
- Dave Stevens steps down as Brennan IT MD
- Okta CSO: Cloud is a security strength, not a weakness
- Web First: Sinefa appoints Michael Lawrey and Charles Macek to board of directors
- Unisys makes Everett's position official
- Australian Department of Defence extends Unisys contract