Security vendor, ESET has selected software distributor, Chillisoft, as a key partner for the Australian market.
In New Zealand and Oceania, Chillisoft maintains an exclusive ESET relationship.
Chillisoft CEO, Geoff Cossey, said the appointment in Australia acknowledged its success in the market.
“Chillisoft has been working with ESET in Australia for a year or so, and this formalises our relationship, and signals our long-term commitment to the market,” Cossey said. “We have put the same philosophies and methods to work in our Melbourne office that have sustained a thriving long-term relationship with ESET throughout New Zealand and Oceania.”
Cossey says Chillisoft invests heavily in systems and processes to simplify licensing, and provides experienced, skilled support and services for resellers.
The distributor has more than 1000 resellers throughout New Zealand, Australia and the Pacific.
ESET Australia managing director, Florin Vasile, said the Chillisoft appointment was highly strategic to its partner expansion in Australia.
“It has been instrumental in lifting ESET’s share of the security software market to nearly 30 per cent in New Zealand and we believe it is extremely well placed to on-board and support a fast-growing reseller base in Australia,” he said.
- UPDATED: New endpoint security company establishes itself in Asia-Pacific
- Finance, telco and IT targeted as DDoS attacks rise
- Brand reputations on the line as security breaches cost enterprise $200,000
- IoT attacks and new evasion techniques will characterise threats in 2016: Fortinet
- ESET launches Virtualization Security