Panasonic has appointed Daniel Sultana as the new national manager of security systems.
Sultana will work towards building brand awareness of Panasonics' suite of security solutions that includes offerings for business including face recognition, 4K recording systems, marketing analytics and mobile surveillance.
Panasonic business systems director and country head, Jason Coleman, said Panasonics' latest security solutions offer great business opportunities to its partners and provide strong return on investment for our customers.
“Daniel has a key role in communicating these advantages to the local market,” he added.
Sultana has had more than 15 years experience in senior marketing and sales roles in the security, IT and industrial sectors. Most recently, Sultana was major account director APAC at Anixter, the global distributor of security, communications and wire and cable products.“I’m looking forward to working closely with our security integrators and distributors to deliver end to end solutions to our customers. Panasonic recently introduced a Partner Program for our integrators, who are a vital part of our channel, and I’m keen to ensure that our partners are fully supported with the highest level of technical sales training and resources they need,” he said.
- World-first as Plan B partners with Panasonic to launch Cloud Archive-as-a-Service
- Schneider Electric scores hat-trick at 2015 Frost & Sullivan APAC best practice awards
- 'Malvertising' to define 2016: Trend Micro
- Australian IT executives look to expand teams within six months: Robert Half
- Magna Systems appoints Heinz Herrmann
- Paessler upgrades its PRTG Network Monitor