Datacentre-as-a-service provider, NEXTDC, has launched its first annual NEXTDC Partner Awards to recognise and reward its best performing partners under its partner program.
Since the launch of the NEXTDC Partner Program in 2014, it has enrolled more than 250 partners into its Cloud Centre ecosystem, delivering a range of services to customers.
NEXTDC CEO, Craig Scroggie, said since the company is dedicated to the ICT community and its go to market strategy is with and through ICT partners, the move highlights the partnerships that the company has inked and celebrates those that stand out.
“It is the unique combination of our hyper-scale, national network of datacentres, our carrier-neutral connectivity platform, real-time datacentre analytics and technical services that NEXTDC offers, coupled with our partners’ innovative infrastructure, platform, software and connectivity services, which together allows customers to leverage the rich ecosystem of hybrid computing options that they are demanding today,” he said.
NEXTDC national partner strategy general manager, Steve Martin, said the company’s offerings has set its channel up for success.
“We are providing unparalleled flexibility and support for the channel to evolve with the ‘as-a-Service’ market and provide the full spectrum of services from cloud to managed to colocation and much more,” he said.
“The channel players that have set themselves up for long-term success are those actively helping customers migrate IT workloads to fit-for-purpose cloud platforms, while keeping a focus on the more traditional legacy workloads, and maximising the strategic value their customers require with a combination of cloud plus co-location.”
There are five award categories under the NEXTDC Partner Awards program – Enterprise Partner of the Year, SMB Partner of the Year, New Partner of the Year, As-a-Service Partner of the Year, and Carrier Partner of the Year.
Winners will be announced at the NEXTDC Partner Awards Event on December 2, at the Hilton Sydney Hotel.
- SOTI names channel partner award winners
- Channel urged to participate in charity golf day
- Xero names Tony Stewart as new chief data officer
- Datapod to implement Eaton Australia into its datacentre
- ForgeRock looks to be a 100 per cent channel focused company
- Western Digital and Unisplendour partner for Chinese datacentre market
- TPG Telecom launches $300m underwritten institutional placement and share purchase plan
- Inabox Group acquires CloudXchange
- Microsoft Office 365 connections live via NEXTDC’s AXONVX
- NEXTDC to raise $120 million for two new facilities
- Tableau names top partners for 2015 (+19 photos)