Since the launch of Citrix’s new Citrix Solution Adviser (CSA) program in early 2015, nine partners from within A/NZ have achieved a total combination of 13 specialisations.
Since becoming the first Citrix Specialist partner in Australia in June, Canberra-based IT services provider, oobe, has since gone on to achieve specialisation certification across all disciplines within the program including mobility management, networking applications and mobile security, networking Datacentre and virtualisation.
Thomas Duryea was the latest addition to the Citrix specialist line-up in Australia and was recognised for its expertise in networking Datacentre and virtualisation.
Computer Concepts Limited was the first in New Zealand to achieve specialisations and other companies to receive the accolade include Cloud Solutions Group for mobility management, Data#3, Deptive Limited, Dienst Consulting for virtualisation and Inde and Teba Group both for networking and datacentre.
Citrix channel sales manager, Belinda Jurisic, said with the technology deployed increasing the difference between business success and failure, Citrix wants to ensure businesses in A/NZ can find the right solution and derive maximum value.
“Considering the number of Citrix specialists in A/NZ already, the local channel is well placed to deliver these and we’re looking forward to seeing the business results delivered as a result,” Belinda added.
The company said it’s specialisations are the cornerstone of the new CSA program and provide a framework for partners to demonstrate technical competency, end-to-end sales capability, and service delivery to customers.
To achieve specialist status, partners are required to complete a series of e-learning courses and advanced technical certifications, provide customer testimonies, and demonstrate design and implementation competencies.
- Schneider Electric scores hat-trick at 2015 Frost & Sullivan APAC best practice awards
- Equinix and Oracle collaborate to bring Oracle Cloud to Sydney
- Equinix wins Frost and Sullivan Green Innovation Leadership Award
- Tablet sales in Australian market continue to slump: Telsyte
- Australian B2B buyers embrace online purchasing: Forrester
- Datapod to implement Eaton Australia into its datacentre
- Progress and Layer 8 Connect team to deliver Content Anywhere Cloud
- Partners pleased with Citrix's new focus
- Yotta brings Horizons 2.7 to A/NZ market
- Spotlight on Partners… Canberra