Market intelligence and advisory services company, Information Services Group (ISG) has announced the winners of the 2015 A/NZ Paragon Awards.
The annual awards recognise companies for leadership and best practices in the sourcing and service management fields.
Honoured at a gala dinner at the Museum of Contemporary Art Sydney, winners included CSC Australia and BlueScope for Best Long-Term Sourcing Relationship, Ramco Systems and Norske Skog Australasia for Best Sourcing Innovation and Capgemini Australia and AusNet Services for Best Sourcing Transformation. Additionally, Telstra and NAB were awarded Best Provider-Client Relationship.
“The quality of both the submissions and the commercial relationships was outstanding and shows the extent to which these businesses have leveraged their partnerships,” said Independent judge Fiona Balfour, former business consultant and CIO in Australia.
- Exclusive Q&A: David Peach, regional director A/NZ Lifesize
- Telstra names its top partners
- Jasco scores Telstra Business Partner of the Year
- UPDATED: A lack of gender diversity is a real issue in the workforce
- Progress and Layer 8 Connect team to deliver Content Anywhere Cloud
- Yotta brings Horizons 2.7 to A/NZ market