ASX - listed LiveTiles (ASX:LVT) has launched its latest software called LiveTiles Build that simplifies SharePoint configuration.
The software allows users to use verbal communication such as “I want to share marketing documents with the marketing team” before responses are converted into code and automatically generate the site architecture.
LiveTiles CEO and co-founder Karl Redenbach, said out of the box, SharePoint requires very specific developer expertise to set up, which has typically seen it underutilised in small to mid-sized organisations.
“LiveTiles Build unlocks SharePoint for this market by simplifying configuration down to a few human questions. It’s the first tool of its kind to quickly and easily generate SharePoint site architecture in this manner,” Redenbach said.
LiveTiles chief strategy officer, Simon Tyrrell, said the software provides interesting opportunities for its partners and it was currently working on some additional features that will expand the software’s capabilities.
LiveTiles Build has been launched in the Asia Pacific and will be rolled out in North America and UK/Europe by the end of the year. It comes with a $1300 subscription license fee per organisation.
LiveTiles Build operates independently of LiveTiles Design, but the two are complementary.
- Microsoft’s Lee Hickin on Microsoft’s new IoT programme and what it means for partners
- Microsoft bets begin to pay off as iconic Apple brand comes under threat
- HP shuts up public Cloud shop as AWS, Google and Microsoft competition intensifies
- Profile: Nicki Bowers, managing director, Kloud
- Microsoft Office 365 connections live via NEXTDC’s AXONVX