Hybrid Cloud and virtualization company, VMtech, has expanded into new, larger premises following a year of strong growth in the Victorian market, particularly in financial services, education and government sectors.
The company said the new office space will allow for an expansion of the team so it can manage more of the local market demand.
VMtech chief executive, Len Findlay, attributed the company’s Victorian growth to the level of customer service the team delivers.
“Our growth is a direct result of the quality of our service delivery and the repeat demand this has spawned. The move to the new premises represents a commitment by the business to continue to build on the success our team has accomplished,” he said.
VMtech Victorian state manager, Brad Jansons, said, “the new office location, with easy access to transport and space to expand the team, places us at the heart of our client base and will help us to deliver on the growing demand we’re seeing for the services and solutions we offer.”
- Blue Jeans Network invests $US76.5m to fuel global growth
- Australian businesses need to manage expenses more effectively: Concur
- INSIGHT: How to untangle the complex world of data compliance
- IBM partners with GIG Radiology
- Infront Systems’ Allan King launches Buttonwood Cloud Exchange
- VMtech drives community initiatives at Marrickville Council