Australian telecommunications provider, Nexgen, has been named 2015 Australian Unified Communications (UC) channel partner of the year by NEC Australia.
NEC Australia said, in a statement, that the award recognises the partner’s exceptional performance over the last 12 months.
It also added that as compared to all other NEC channel partners, Nexgen was the top performer in revenue, achieving 120 per cent of their target. The telco also earned the highest sales revenue.
Nexgen Australia director, Elie Ayoub, told ARN it was the enterprise-level service provided for its SMB clients that attributed to the award win for the second consecutive year.
“Our SMB clients get the same service as enterprise, they are given an account manager, a facilities manager, and a consultant for their business. I believe that is a key element to our success in the last couple of years,” Ayoub said.
“The days of box pushing are gone, it’s about offering a tailored solution.”
NEC Australia, executive general manager of channel, Andy Hurt, said he believes Nexgen is a worthy recipient of the award after the exceptional results of 2015.
“It is clear that Nexgen's commitment is second-to-none when it comes to providing excellent customer service and comprehensive knowledge of our products. We look forward to continuing working together to meet our customer needs,” Hurt added.
- NEC facial recognition helps NT police fight crime
- NEC Australia chosen for DFAT ICT Global Support Centre services
- 400,000 subscribers and counting as Xero takes over the Tasman
- NEC Australia develops new system to support apprentices
- Department of Finance expands ICT hardware suppliers panel
- NEC Australia helps WA modernise its water management system