ASG has picked up a $9 million dollar managed services contract with the Victorian Department of Education and Training (DET).
ASG will provide fully managed services across a number of key technologies hosted from DET's own datacentres, for the Information Technology Division.
Geoff Lewis, ASG's CEO, praised the deal and his company's experience in the sector. The company already provides DET's maintenance and infrastructure for its payroll and recruitment.
"State government departments are looking for cost effective, scalable and flexible IT systems that can help them deliver their objectives. ASG has the experience in tailoring and implementing effective solutions. Delivering managed services is a fundamental core service offering for ASG," he said.
- NEXTDC hits net loss after tax of $10.3m for FY15
- ASG locks in $200 million worth of deals during FY15
- Sungard announces expanded Adelaide datacentre with Hostworks
- AVG unveils its 2016 Business Security Suite
- Acer lands $70 million Victorian Dept of Education deal
- ASG Group gets earnings guidance green light